Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Through all the Years


Through all the years, we stood side by side                                                                                                  Always true friends till the end
Or so I thought
All of life’s changes, I was there                                                                                                                      Knowing one day you would do the same
Or so I thought
A shoulder to cry on when times were rough                                                                                                      The time would always be made
Or so I thought
Supporting all our hopes and dreams                                                                                                               Backing each other through it all                                                                                          
Or so I thought
Always true friends till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment