Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A New Journey

I have always believed everyone has a book inside of them. Since, I was a child becoming a writer has been a dream. I had fantasies of living hidden in the mountains and writing my days away. Of the course the books I wrote would be one best seller after another. I have been a writer all of my life, writing for myself. I rarely shared my writing with anyone. Always feeling it had to be perfect or comparing it to other authors. Until one day, one of my many characters running around in my head decided she wanted to share her world. Sorina Ruzicka was not my first character but she was the first to demand her story. She pounded in my head for almost a year to let her out before I gave in to her pestering. Sorina’s journey like mine has just really begun…

No comments:

Post a Comment